片唱星金 | Piàn Chàng Xīng Jīn - 史恨宮唐 | Shǐ Hèn Gōng Táng

 


片唱星金 | Piàn Chàng Xīng Jīn - 史恨宮唐 | Shǐ Hèn Gōng Táng


Another request made to me. 😅


What's interesting, is...

I think I discovered this album on rateyourmusic, and I think I found the mp3s through SoulseekQt (I hardly use it anymore 😅🤫).

And through that website (rateyourmusic)... well, Google Lens gives different results on what shows on the cover art (than what was shown on rateyourmusic), but, if you guys what the "original" title on that website (rateyourmusic), well, here it is:

Artist: Hong Kong Golden Voices

Album: 唐宮恨史 (Tang Kung Han Si)


However you guys wish to characterize the way you would prefer to organize, well, be my guest. 🙇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ၼၢင်းၼၢင်း | Nang Nang - Compilation (1970s-1980s)

Various Artists - Shan State Rebellious Female Musicians: Compilation (1970s-1980s)